Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 1

So...where to begin? I guess I could start with the cheeseburger, swiss cheese, avocado and smothered in ranch dressing. Oh, but don't forget the full order of sweet potato fries and handful of mini peanut butter cups on the side. I guess you could say today was a nutritional suicide bombing! Aside from my poor food choices today was a great day. Today's wins included: 1. I weighed in at 176.4 (1 lb less than I weighed before Christmas, despite the 8 I gained after) 2. My boss bought me an ipad, which I am using to type right now!!! 3. I got my office mostly set up! 4. Prayed twice for patience and gratitude 5. Came home to my husband making roast chicken for dinner (yes, I realize how great my husband is!) All in all my day went well. I keep reminding myself that like the AA adage, it's one day at a time. Rome was not built in a day and apparently neither are band new good habits! Stay tuned for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment